Retailers are facing risks as more and more of their operations is moving online. These risks are legal, reputational, operational, investment, and data breaches. In this report you will learn about:
- Boards, Executives, and Privacy Compliance Obligations
- What You as a Director Can Do
- FTC and Canadian Privacy Obligations
- The report will provide you with an Implementation Checklist
- Detailed Recommendations on :
- New Technologies and Consumer Data Protection
- In-store tracking
- Internet of Things
- Mobile Apps
- Behavioural Advertising
- Hacking and Phishing Threats
6. In addition to HR issues on : Legal Privacy Obligations, Relevant Federal Law, Anti-discrimination, Background Checks,Workplace Monitoring, Post-employment Access Issues
7. Relevant State and Provincial Law, Tort Law, Contract Law requirements
Download this guide to learn more about how to prevent a potential attack on Retail Data. In recent years, news of massive data breaches has become almost commonplace. Major retailers such as Target and Home Depot have been targeted; so too have hospitals, universities, and both the US Internal Revenue Service and Canada Revenue Agency. We are witnessing an unprecedented increase in cyber attacks. Privacy and information security have never been more important, yet it is clear that many companies are struggling to keep up with new technological issues and legal requirements.
For retailers, compliance is a vital aspect of corporate governance. Traditionally, “security” has meant securing store locations and computers. Now, it also means securing personal data online. Corporate compliance – meeting regulatory requirements for privacy and security – is an equally important aspect of corporate governance.
This report is for ideal for CISOs, security, compliance and risk management officers, IT administrators and other professionals concerned with information security, this guide is for IT decision-makers that need to implement strong authentication security, as well as those evaluating two-factor authentication solutions for organizations in the retail industry.
Download our guide today for a detailed overview of the retail industry’s current state of security, and recommendations on safeguarding customer financial information.